We are here for you!
Click here to read our updated operational and financial policies as we strive to deliver safe, high-quality care to our patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are pleased to now offer telehealth visits for select appointments via the Spruce Health telemedicine platform. Click here to learn more.
As a reminder, the best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to Coronavirus. As we proceed through the reopening of the economy and relaxation of restrictions, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) continues to recommend social distancing as well as the following daily preventative actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow the CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
CDC – Handwashing
CDC – Cloth Face Coverings
CDC – What to Do If You Are Sick
CDC – When You Can Be Around Others
CDC – Stress and Coping
CDC – Guidance for Schools and Childcare Programs
CDC – View Videos on the Coronavirus Disease 2019
NH Division of Public Health Services – Coronavirus Disease 2019 Self-Quarantine Guide
NH Division of Public Health Services – Coronavirus Disease 2019 Self-Observation Guide
NH Division of Public Health Services – Using Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19
Office of the Governor – Safe at Home 2.0 Reopening Plan
NH Department of Health and Human Services – COVID-19 Summary Dashboard